Discharged Bankrupt

If you are a discharged bankrupt / ex-bankrupt, the high street or traditional lenders are unlikely to offer you a mortgage. You will probably need the help of a Specialist Mortgage Adviser.

How can The Select Partnership help?

If you are hoping to move, wish to borrow money, or still need to release equity from your property to settle the Trustee’s interest in it, at The Select Partnership we work with a panel of lenders who may look more favourably on your application.

Contact us today, free on 0800 012 9995 to talk to a Specialist Mortgage Adviser. Alternatively you can enquire online using our enquiry form or email us by clicking the box opposite.